Share your story as a corporate or individual sponsor.
Sponsors make it possible for hundreds of visitors, students, and researchers to engage in the Franklin County Museum’s programs, exhibitions, and events every year. We welcome your involvement and look forward to a mutually rewarding partnership.
As a Sponsor, you can strengthen and enhance the visibility of your brand to a desirable Franklin County market in the following ways:
- Sponsor recognition on advertising and in PR efforts
- Sponsor recognition in the Museum’s publications and on the website
- Hospitality benefits for entertaining clients and guests, such as annual group memberships, tickets to special events and programs, and discounted use of the Museum’s event space
- Onsite signage opportunities
- Dedicated posts and tagging on the Museum’s social media
For more details on the Franklin County Historical Society or to schedule a confidential conversation regarding how a plan might meet your objectives, contact us at 509.547.3714 or write to:
Franklin County Historical Society
305 N 4th Ave
Pasco, WA 99301